How to Receive Your Course Certificate
Enroll in a Course
Our video lessons will take you through the topic step-by-step and provide you with plenty of practical exercises.
Take the Exam
Once you feel ready, you can take the course exam to demonstrate how much you have learned.
Get the Certificate
Pass your course exam, download your certificate, and showcase your skills to potential employers.
Add to Your Professional Resume
One of the sections in your resume can feature certificates that you have earned on our platform. This helps HR professionals connect the dots and understand how you mastered some of the important skills required for the job you are applying for.Start Building Your Career
No, there isn’t! Our curriculum is entirely self-paced, and you are free to select and rewatch any of the courses in your own time. We spare you the pressure common during live training, and you can now shape your learning goals around your schedule.
Although you don’t have to follow the order of courses we have suggested, it might be helpful to do so in the beginning. For those of you who don’t know where to get started, we have divided our Course Library into four modules. Each module has individual courses with many practice exams to test your knowledge and build your skills for subsequent learning. If you want to excel in a specific data science role, we also offer 3 career tracks with a selection of courses created by leading industry experts.
Enrolling with 365 Data Science is all about flexibility and learning in ways that suit you best. We offer a range of subscription options, so that you can arrange your payments according to your personal preferences and needs. Here are the different options:
- Free – This is a preview of the full program that offers 34 hours of video lessons and over 50 exercises. The purpose of this is for you to see what the learning platform is like. The Free Plan is just a small part of the complete program, which includes over 150 hours of video lessons and 800+ exercises.
- Monthly – After subscribing, your credit/debit card will be billed each month with the same amount. Once you cancel your subscription, you’ll have access to the courses for 30 days after your last payment.
- Quarterly – After selecting our quarterly plan, your credit/debit card will be billed once per three months, with the same amount. Once you cancel your subscription, you’ll have access to the course for 90 days after your last payment.
- Annual – After selecting our annual plan, your credit/debit card will be billed once per year, which is the same as prepaying for the entire 12 months. The benefit of doing this is that you’ll be paying a reduced price when compared to our other plans, and you can take advantage of resume and portfolio support from our team. If you cancel your subscription, you’ll still have access for 365 days after your last payment.
At 365 Data Science, you can earn two types of certificates:
Course Certificate – This certificate confirms that you’ve passed an individual course exam, such as SQL or Statistics.
Career Track Certificate – Once you’ve passed a final exam, you’ll receive your Career Track Certificate. This will prove that you’ve gone through all of the relevant courses for this career track, and now have a wide range of data science skills and knowledge. With this certificate, you’ll be able to supplement your applications for many data science roles.
After subscribing to our monthly plan, your credit/debit card will be billed each month with the same amount on the date you’ve made your initial purchase. If you subscribe and pay the first month’s fee on December 14th, next month’s subscription fee will be automatically billed on January 14th, and so on. If you have any questions about billing, please get in touch with our team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Not completely satisfied with the program? Don’t’ worry – we have a 30-day refund policy.
If you want to cancel your subscription and receive a refund, get in touch with us at any time within 30 days of your last payment. We want to do everything we can to remedy any issues you have with the program or the platform – simply send us an email at email@example.com.
Please allow for 3-10 business days until you see the refunded amount on your balance depending on your country, bank, and payment method. Bear in mind that cancelling and refunding will downgrade your account to the Free Plan and your access to the full program will be limited. If you subscribe to the program at a later date, your progress will be retained.
You will receive an automated invoice by email for your first payment as well as any recurring payments. To access your invoices, please go to Billing Information > Invoices.
If you are experiencing any difficulties accessing your invoices, please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
You can cancel your subscription at any time.
If you cancel your subscription, we will no longer bill you automatically at the next billing date. You will still have access to the program until the end of your billing period. After that, your access to the complete program will be restricted and your account will be downgraded to the Free Plan. If you subscribe to the program again at a later date, your progress will be retained.
If you purchase an Annual Plan, you will have access to all resources until the end of the 1-year period, regardless of how long it takes you to complete the program. Unfortunately, we can’t refund or prorate unused portions of a subscription if more than 30 days have passed since you’ve purchased your Annual Plan. We upload new content regularly, so we are sure there will always be something more for you to explore on our platform.
We believe data science education should be accessible to all. Although we do not offer discounts to our standard pricing plans, we do have a Free Plan that allows prospective students to get a feel of the 365 Data Science program. Once you sign up for the Free Plan, you will also be notified about upcoming promotional campaigns directly in your inbox.
No, there are no prerequisites for enrolling. Everything you need to know is included in the program. You’ll start learning data science from scratch. This is one of the things that make us different from other platforms that consider mathematics and statistics a prerequisite. We explain it all step-by-step, including how to download and install the necessary software, such as Excel, Anaconda, Jupyter Notebook, Python, R, MySQL, Tableau Public, etc.
Program completion time is different for everyone. How long you take to go through all courses in the program may change depending on the following factors:
- You’re working full-time or part-time. We have plenty of employed students who devote several hours per week to the program and find their ideal balance between work and learning.
- Your prior experience and knowledge level. Everyone joins our program at different proficiency levels. If a student starts from scratch and works part-time, 2-4 months is sufficient time to complete the program. However, if someone already knows programming, statistics, and related areas, they’ll likely need 1-2 months to tackle all our courses.
- Motivation and engagement. While we design our courses to be as engaging as possible. At the end of the day, that depends on the individual.
Keep in mind that we continually review and expand our program, which may increase the overall time needed for completion.
We understand that many of our students are taking the courses together with working, other studies, and daily life. Great news – there is no time limit on completing any of the courses involved in the program, so you can shape it around your schedule!
Whether you finish a course in a week, month, or year, you’ll still be 100% eligible to receive all of the certificates that you have earned. If you have any questions or concerns about balancing your life with the program, just get in touch with us at email@example.com, and we’ll be happy to give you advice.
Yes! If you devote yourself to learning you can get what you need out of the program to a satisfactory degree within a month!
Yes, you can. However, we highly recommend using a computer for taking the courses as the programming parts of most courses are not well suited for learning and practicing on a mobile device.
You can track your progress on your user dashboard when you log in with your credentials.
If you have any course-related questions, you can post them in our Q&A Hub. This is the quickest way to get the answers you need from our qualified instructors.
If you have a question related to our program, payments, refunds, or anything else, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Either way, we are here for you and will do our best to help you in any way you need!
Start Learning Today
Join the most exciting training platform in the world. Become a part of a vibrant community of learners. Start your career in data science today.
- World-class instructors
- Exams testing your knowledge
- High-quality video courses
- Certificate of achievement