Acquire Industry-Recognized Certification
Land your dream job with a 365 Data Science Career Track Certificate. Choose a career track, take the exams, and become a certified data scientist, data analyst, or business analyst. Our certification is recognized by top employers in the industry.Start Today
A Certification That Opens the Door to a Data Science Career Path
At 365 Data Science, we believe that your learning efforts should be recognized and valued. That's why we've introduced specialized certifications for data scientists, data analysts, and business analysts who want to signal to potential employers that they're qualified and job ready. Our Career Track Certificate is a prestigious credential that proves your skills and sets you apart. You’ll need to pass a series of exams demonstrating your mastery of key concepts and techniques. With 365 Data Science, you can be confident that your certification truly matters in the industry.
Acquire the Skills to Land Your Dream Data Science Job
By completing our data science certification program, you'll gain a comprehensive skillset that aligns with the needs of the industry. Our curriculum includes the core competencies listed in actual data scientist job posts, so you can confidently pursue your dream job with the right qualifications.
Make the Right Choice with Our Data Science Certification
|Medium attrition rate
|Low attrition rate
|Medium attrition rate
|$149 - $348
|$999 - $1,999
How to Obtain Data Science Certification with 365 Career Tracks
Sign up for one of our data science career tracks to experience structured learning.
Choose elective data science or soft skills courses that complement the required topics.
Our engaging video lessons will teach you all the necessary data science skills.
All required and elective courses in your track come with respective course exams.
The final exam comprehensively assesses your understanding of all the topics covered in your chosen career track.
Receive a Copy of Your Data Science Certificate
A hard copy of your data science certification is a testament to your achievement. Contact us, and we’ll send you a printed version.Request Your Certificate
Take the First Step Toward Data Science Certification
Develop the top-level data science skills needed to become the most sought-after professional that drives value in any organization.
Certificate of Achievement
Gain the skills for a data analyst career. Solve issues through an analytical lens and empower businesses to make informed decisions.
Certificate of Achievement
With 365 Data Science, you can earn two different types of certificates:
Course Certificate – These certificates confirm that you’ve completed an individual course exam, such as SQL or Statistics. Upon passing the relevant course exam, these are automatically generated from within the learning platform and sends you an in-app notification. You can access your certificates from the “Certificates” section on the learning platform, download them, or share them on social media.
Career Track Certificate – Once you’ve passed the final exam, you’ll receive your certificate of achievement. This will prove that you’ve mastered everything covered in the career track, and now have the skills and knowledge to become a data scientist, data analyst, or business analyst. With this certificate, you’ll be able to supplement your applications for many related roles within data science.
This means you can verify your Certificate of Completion for the entire training on our certificate page and receive a Credential Id. and Credential Link. No.
This way, you can easily share your certificate with any prospective employers. In addition, they can always contact us to receive official confirmation that you have completed the data science program and receive a list of the skills you have acquired.
No, there isn’t. Our curriculum is entirely self-paced; you are free to select and rewatch any of the courses in your own time. We spare you the pressure that is common during in-person training so you can shape your learning goals around your schedule.
Although you don’t have to follow the suggested order of courses, it might be helpful to do so in the beginning. For those of you who don’t know where to get started, we have divided our Course Library into five modules. Each module has individual courses with many practice exams to test your knowledge and build your skills for subsequent learning. If you want to excel in a specific data science role, we also offer three career tracks with a selection of courses created by leading industry experts.
If you have any course-related questions, you can post them in our Q&A Hub or the in-platform Newsfeed. This is the quickest way to get the answers you need from our qualified instructors.
If you have a question related to our program, payments, refunds, or anything else, you can contact us at email@example.com.
Either way, we are here for you. We will do our best to help you in any way you need.
Learning with 365 Data Science is all about flexibility and learning in ways that suit you best, including how you want to pay for the program. We offer various subscription options so you or your sponsor can arrange your payments according to personal preferences and needs. Note the following payment options:
- Free Plan – This plan permits you to see what the learning platform is like and judge the quality of our material by previewing 43 hours of video lessons and over 190 exercises. The Free Plan is just a small part of the complete program, which includes over 210 hours of video lessons and 600+ exercises.
- Monthly Plan – After subscribing, your credit/debit card will be billed the same monthly amount. Once you cancel your subscription, you’ll have access to the courses for 30 days after your last payment.
- Quarterly Plan – After selecting our Quarterly Plan, your credit/debit card will be billed the same amount every three months. Once you cancel your subscription, you’ll have access to the course for 90 days after your last payment.
- Annual Plan – After selecting our Annual Plan, your credit/debit card will be billed once yearly—the same as prepaying for 12 months. The benefit of this is that you pay a reduced price compared to our other plans. If you cancel your subscription, you’ll still have access for 365 days after your last payment.
After subscribing to our monthly plan, your credit/debit card will be billed each month with the same amount on the date you’ve made your initial purchase. If you subscribe and pay the first month’s fee on December 14th, next month’s subscription fee will be automatically billed on January 14th, and so on. If you have any questions about billing, please get in touch with our team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Not completely satisfied with the program? Don’t’ worry – we have a 30-day refund policy.
If you want to cancel your subscription and receive a refund, get in touch with us at any time within 30 days of your last payment. We want to do everything we can to remedy any issues you have with the program or the platform – simply send us an email at email@example.com.
Please allow for 3-10 business days until you see the refunded amount on your balance depending on your country, bank, and payment method. Bear in mind that cancelling and refunding will downgrade your account to the Free Plan and your access to the full program will be limited. If you subscribe to the program at a later date, your progress will be retained.
You will receive an automated invoice by email for your first payment as well as any recurring payments. To access your invoices, please go to Billing Information > Invoices.
If you are experiencing any difficulties accessing your invoices, please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you cancel your subscription, you’ll no longer be automatically billed at the next cycle. Here’s what happens for each subscription type:
- If you’re subscribed to the Monthly Plan, you’ll have access to the courses for 30 days after your last payment.
- If you’re subscribed to the Quarterly Plan, you’ll have access to the courses for 90 days after your last payment.
- If you’re subscribed to the Annual Plan, you’ll have access to the courses for 365 days after your last payment.
After any of these periods have passed, your account will be downgraded to the Free Plan and your access to the complete program will be limited. Your course progress will be saved – if you decide to rejoin us later, you can pick up exactly where you left off.
If you purchase an Annual Plan, you will have access to all resources until the end of the one-year period, regardless of how long it takes you to complete the program. Unfortunately, we can’t refund or prorate unused portions of a subscription if more than 30 days have passed since the purchase. We upload new content and introduce new features regularly, so there will always be something more for you to explore on our platform.
No, there are no prerequisites for enrolling. Everything you need to know is included in the program. We explain the program step-by-step, including downloading and installing the necessary software (Excel, Anaconda, Jupyter Notebook, Python, R, MySQL, Tableau Public, etc.). You’ll start learning data science from scratch—one aspect that makes us stand out from other platforms, which typically consider mathematics and statistics a prerequisite.
How long you take to complete all courses in the program may change depending on the following factors:
- Working full-time or part-time. Many employed students devote several hours per week to the program and find their ideal balance between work and learning. Of course, this may extend the program’s time, depending on how the individual prefers to manage their time.
- Prior experience and knowledge level. Everyone joins our program at different levels. While our courses are perfect for both beginners and experts, how much you already know about programming will naturally affect how fast you proceed. For instance, two to four months is sufficient if a student starts from scratch, works part-time, and completes all courses. But if one already knows programming, statistics, and related areas, they’ll likely only need one to two months.
- Motivation and engagement. While we design our courses as exciting and engaging as possible, there’s a degree of individual responsibility regarding learning time. Like any educational undertaking, you get back what you put in.
Please note that our courses are continually being reviewed and improved wherever possible. Added material and courses will increase the overall timeframe for completion.
There is no time limit on completing any of the courses involved in the program, so you can shape it around your schedule. We understand that many of our students are taking the courses while working, undertaking other studies, and navigating daily life.
Whether you finish a course in a week, month, or year, you’ll still be 100% eligible to receive all of the certificates that you have earned. If you have any questions or concerns about balancing your life with the program, just get in touch with us at email@example.com, and we’ll be happy to give you advice.
No, you cannot complete the entire program of 60+ courses in a month. But if you devote yourself to learning, you can get what you need out of the program to a satisfactory degree within a month.
Yes, you can. However, we highly recommend using a computer for taking the courses as the programming parts of most courses are not well-suited for learning and practicing on a mobile device.
You can track your progress on your user dashboard when you log in with your credentials.
We pride ourselves on providing responsive service for our students and partners. As an online-based business, we mainly communicate through email and our platform.
You can get in touch with us in one of the following ways:
- Visit our Q&A Hub for questions, answers, and discussions about the platform or courses.
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
To access our Q&A hub, log into your account and navigate to the Q&A section on the sidebar of your account area.
Start Learning Today
Join the world’s most exciting data science training platform. Become part of a vibrant community of learners. Start your career in data science today.
- World-class instructors
- Exams testing your knowledge
- High-quality video courses
- Certificate of achievement