Introduction to Excel
Even in data science, smaller datasets are processed quicker in Excel rather than Python, R, or SQL. This course gives you the skills you need to crunch numbers in the spreadsheet software program.
With Ned KrastevStart Course
Microsoft Excel is the #1 productivity software in the world. A huge amount of data comes in a spreadsheet format, so an analyst needs Excel in their arsenal. This course will teach you all the Excel skills you need to perform multi-layered calculations, create charts, manipulate data, look up functions, and more!
Skills you will gain
What You'll Learn
Every data analyst needs Excel in their arsenal. This course will teach you how to apply various Excel techniques for performing calculations, data manipulations, analyses, and more!
- Welcome! Course Introduction Free10 Lesson 31 MinWelcome to the Course Free Excel Made Easy: A Beginner's Guide to Excel Spreadsheets Free Data Entry Techniques in Excel Free How to Make Your Spreadsheets Look Professional Free Inserting, Deleting, and Modifying Rows & Columns Free Excel Formulas for Beginners Free Excel Functions Free Work Efficiently by Using Cut, Copy, and Paste Free Formatting Free Pasting Values, Formulas and Formats with Paste Special Free
- Useful Tools & Tips Free29 Lesson 62 MinInserting a Line Break with Alt + Enter Free Do More with Your Sales Data with Excel's Text to Columns Feature Free Create Easily Printable Excel Documents Free How to Wrap Text in Excel and Adjust a Cell's Size Free Insert Hyperlinks into Excel Spreadsheets Free Using Excel's Freeze Panes to Handle Large Datasets Free Find Excel Functionalities in a Quicker Way - Tell Me What You Want to Do Free A Quick Introduction to Excel's Pivot Tables Free Initial Formatting Is Key for Creating Professional-looking Spreadsheets Free Macros Are a Great Timesaver! Here's Why Free How to Use the Same Macro On Multiple Workbooks Free The Secret to Faster Scrolling in Excel Free Be even quicker: F5 + Enter Free Using Absolute and Relative Cell References Free Find and Select Cells That Meet Specific Conditions Free How to Create Dynamic Names in Excel Spreadsheets Free Using Named Ranges to Make Formulas More Readable Free How to Add a Drop-down List in Excel Free Using Custom-sort to Sort Multiple Columns Within a Table Free Saving Time in Excel and Doing Everything Faster by Using Excel Shortcuts Free Multiply by 1 Free Find and Replace - References Free Find and Replace - Formatting Free Green References Free Beauty Saving - The Professional Way of Saving Files Free The Power of F2 Free Conditional Formatting Free Introduction to Custom Cell Formatting Free Custom Formatting - An example Free
- Beginner, Intermediate & Advanced Functions Free17 Lesson 52 MinKey Excel Functions: If Free Enlarge the formula bar Free Key Excel Functions: Sum, Sumif, Sumifs Free Key Excel Functions: Count, Counta, Countif, Countifs Free Key Excel Functions: Average & Averageif Free Key Excel Functions: Left, Right, Mid, Upper, Lower, Proper, Concatenate, & Free Working with text in Excel Free Find the Highest and Lowest Values in a Range: Max & Min Free When you start typing a formula Free Use Round in Your Financial Models Free Excel's Lookup Functions: Vlookup & Hlookup Made Easy Free Index, Match, and Their Combination - The Perfect Substitute for Vlookup Free Using Excel's Iferror Function to Trap Spreadsheet Errors Free A Useful Tool for Financial Analysis - The Rank Function Free Create Flexible Financial Models with Choose Free Goal Seek Will Help You Find the Result You Are Looking For Free Perform Sensitivity Analysis with Excel's Data Tables Functionality Free
- Practical Exercise "Build a P&L From Scratch" Free16 Lesson 41 MinIntroduction to the Case Study Free What You Will See Next Free Understand Your Data Source Before You Start Working on It Free Ordering the Source Worksheet Free Create a Code: The Best Way to Organize Your Data and Work Efficiently with It Free Learn How to Create a Database Free Using Lookup Functions (Vlookup) to Fill the Database Sheet Free Use Sumif to Complete the Database Sheet Free Using Index & Match as a Substitute for Vlookup Free The Mapping Exercise Free Mapping the Rows in the Database Sheet Free Building the Structure of the P&L Sheet Free A Practical Example of Professional Formatting in Excel Free Populate the P&L Sheet with Sumif Free Learn How to Find Mistakes with Countif Free Calculating Growth Rates in Excel Free
- Introduction to Excel Charts Free7 Lesson 15 MinIntroduction to Excel Charts Free Beginner's Guide to Inserting Charts in Excel Free Modifying Excel Charts - The Easy Way Free Making Your Excel Charts Sexier - Proven Tips Free Creating a Bridge Chart in Excel 2016 - As Easy as It Gets Free New Ways to Visualize Your Data - Treemap Charts Free How to Represent Trends with Sparklines Free
- Building Professional Charts in Excel Free4 Lesson 22 Min
“The ability to work effectively and efficiently with a spreadsheet software is one of the most valuable skills you can acquire at the beginning of your career. Excel is a must for anyone who wants to work with data and share their work with colleagues.”
CEO at 365 Data Science
Courses You May Like
Introduction to Excel
With Ned Krastev