Resolved: General Question - BI Analyst Course
I am currently studying the Business Intelligence Analyst Course 2023 via Udemy. For some context, I am a senior digital marketer with +10 years of working experience in performance marketing, web behavioral analytics and audience monetization.
What is the best way to connect with others on the same path and what is the comparable course in this platform? Thank you.
Given your experience we have many courses that could be interesting for you on this platform:
- Social Media Marketing Analytics
- Customer Behavior Analysis with Tableau
- A/B Testing in Python
We also offer to our users the opportunity to communicate in Channels.
Thank you very much for your reply.
- "Social Media Marketing Analytics" are something I use on a day to day basis. Pre-click marketing metrics, a few years back, posed a challenge since Engagement is measured differently from quantitative dimensions and now there are ways around this.
- I am in the path to upgrade my digital marketing experience, and become a BI Analyst with the Business Intelligence Analyst Course 2023 via Udemy by 365 DataScience. Is this something you recommend from your end to learn "Customer Behavior Analysis with Tableau" and "A/B Testing in Python"?
- What is the correct Channel you recommend I look into to meet the goal above?