1. Are negative scores allowed in scorecards?
2. If not, how can features with negative coefficient be prevented from yielding negative scores?
3. How do I pickle a regression model with predict proba threshold at 0.9 so that the threshold is saved with the model?
Thanks for reaching out.
- Theoretically they are not allowed. We strive to find only positive scores. In this way, we make sure that the score is always positive. Ideally we want the least score to be 0.
- For each category you choose the dummy with the worst contribution to be the baseline dummy. In that way all other dummies can only improve the result.
- Could you please rephrase that or give an example so we can help further?
The 365 Team