I think I may have messed up the data connections at some point during editing the relationships for blending. When I pull the audio book reviews and audio book sales it says that I have over the 202 million rows limit in tableau. I have tried deleting and re-downloading the data sources and restarting tableau but it still shows up with the row limit exceeding. When I open the excel files it shows up with the appropriate number of rows.
Truth be told – doesn’t sound good.
Please start over and open a brand new Tableau workbook.
Then make sure you use data blending to connect the two tables.
Hope this works!