To whom it may concern: I’ve been trying to learn/navigate the python class here since the free offer from April 1st or so to April 15th.
- Assuming I sign up for this set of classes, how do I access them (same menu, password (which I’ve changed so many times).
- I still do not understand the relationship between ‘365datascience.com’ and the ‘myteachable’ account.
- I am learning python and installed it as per instructions.
- a) So, I can choose the class from the main menu (to learn) or if I wish to use python,
- b) I believe I should be able to choose ‘Anaconda Navigator’ and then the ‘Jupyer’ editor (right)?
- c) Are there other ways to run python?
- I installed Python in the D drive since my C drive is an SSD with just windows10; all my real file are on the D drive. In the class, there are classes with the following filenames: such as “https://uploads.teachablecdn.com/k6gvVNQjO0Bh8szZZrQ4_Line+Continuation+-+Lecture_Py2.ipynb‘. There were 2-3 others….I assume we needed to solve these….one was lecture, one was question and one was solution. How do we access these? files in another instance of python? (not the learning one)
- What is the relationship between these classes and the udemy version (I have bought many ) and would not wish to double buy the same materials.
Thanks so much for reaching out!
- If you sign up, you will receive an email with instructions on how to access the courses
- Teachable is a hosting platform, which we use as an LMS solution (they offer a ready-made interface we can use to deliver courses)
- Souns great!
- You will have access to all courses, which we have shown in the ‘courses’ page. The courses will be accessible via Teachable
- Here we offer everything we have + All future updates and upcoming courses. (In addition, you receive a different certificate, access to some different projects, and also access to premium support