SQL + Tableau + Python
Building on your SQL + Tableau expertise, this course provides you with the skills to do complex preprocessing and agile real-time machine learning.
With Martin GanchevStart Course
While Python is the leading programming language for data science, SQL is unmatched when it comes to relational database management. Tableau, on the other hand, is a leading business intelligence software, providing tools for quick computations and rich visualizations. This course will show you how to combine these software products to solve real-life business problems.
Skills you will gain
What You'll Learn
Combine Python with SQL and Tableau to create the ultimate tool for solving business problems! This course will teach you how.
- Software Integration Free6 Lesson 32 Min
- What's Next in the Course? Free3 Lesson 10 Min
- Preprocessing the 'Absenteeism_data' Free23 Lesson 83 MinWhat to Expect from the Next Couple of Sections Free importing the Dataset in Python Free Eyeballing the Data Free Introduction to Terms with Multiple Meanings Free A Refresher on Regression Analysis Free An Analytical Approach to Solving the Task Free Dropping the "ID" Column Free Analysis of the "Reason for Absence" Column Free Converting a Feature into Multiple Dummy Variables Free Dropping a Dummy Variable Free Working with Dummy Variables from a Statistical Perspective Free Grouping the Various Reasons for Absence Free Concatenating Column Values Free Reordering Columns Free Creating Checkpoints in Jupyter Free Working on the "Date" Column Free Extracting the Month Value Free Creating the "Day of the Week" Column Free Dropping the "Date" Column Free Modifying "Education" and Discussing "Children" and "Pets" Free Analyzing the Next 5 Columns in our DataFrame Free Final Remarks on the Data Preprocessing Part of the Exercise Free A Note on Exporting Your Data as a *.csv File Free
- Machine Learning Free15 Lesson 65 MinExploring the Problem from a Machine Learning Point of View Free Creating the Targets for the Logistic Regression Free Selecting the Inputs for the Regression Free Standardizing the Dataset for Better Results Free Train-test Split of the Data Free Training and Evaluating the Model Free Extracting the Intercept and Coefficients Free Interpreting the Coefficients Free Creating a Custom Scaler to Standardize Only Numerical Features Free Interpreting the Important Predictors Free Simplifying the Model (Backward Elimination) Free Testing the Machine Learning Model Free Saving theLogistic Regression Model Free More about 'pickling' Free Creating a Module for Later Use of the Model Free
- Connecting Python and SQL Free11 Lesson 46 MinDownloading the Section Resources Free Loading the "abssenteeism_module" Free Working with the "absenteeism_module" Free Creating a Database Structure in MySQL Free Installing and Importing 'pymysql' Free Setting up a Connection and Creating a Cursor Free Creating the 'predicted_outputs' table in MySQL Free Executing and SQL Query from Python Free Moving Data from Python to SQL - Part I Free Moving Data from Python to SQL - Part II Free Moving Data from Python to SQL - Part III Free
- Analyzing the Obtained Data in Tableau Free3 Lesson 23 Min
“Step by step, I will walk you through a complete exercise consisting of the integration of SQL, Tableau, and Python – three of the most popular technologies in the data science world. This course will help you gain first-hand experience with the types of tasks data scientists solve daily when helping businesses leverage their data, giving you strong competitive edge over other data science professionals.”
Worked at European Commission
Courses You May Like
SQL + Tableau + Python
With Martin Ganchev