The Absenteeism module has “Pet” as a field, but the Absenteeism_new_data.csv file has “Pets” as a field. Therefore I am getting an error, but apparently you are not.
Thanks for reaching out.
Please accept my apologies for the delayed response.
Thank you for pointing this out. This is an error we need to look into further on our end.
The problem lies in the different column names we’ve used during the recording of the lectures. Please download the 5 files that have been provided underneath the following video from the course, and store them in the same folder. Then, try running the code from the notebook document.
Due to recent upgrades of the related Python modules, you may be experiencing various issues. At a certain point in time, developers are expected to adjust the interoperability between the modules and thus solve the issue. Nevertheless, please don’t hesitate to post a question should you encounter further issues. We, on our end, will work towards solving the issue in the most optimal way.
Hope this helps.
Thank you Martin for the reply.
In my case, I have already figured it out. I changed the column name so both were the same, and reprocessed everything. It all worked out fine.
Hi Jorge! Great! Thank you very much for letting us know! Good luck and please feel free to post another question should you encounter any difficulties. Thank you.