Resolved: People Styles Detrmine
Is there a way or method to determine the people's style if we will meet for the first time and we have to present?
We can do so in two ways:
1) ASK: at the beginning of the meeting, ask what will make the meeting successful for them. They might say:
- when we have good results (red)
- when we have a lot of new ideas on the table (yellow)
2) OBSERVE: look at body language and how they speak.
- Are they more calm (green/blue) or talkative (red/yellow).
- Are they more formal, task-oriented (red/blue), or people-oriented (yellow/green).