I sent a query regarding an issue I am having downloading .ipynb files a couple of weeks ago. I had a reply from Martin but after providing some answers I haven’t heard anything back in 10 days, even after chasing twice in that time.
I can provide the information again if needed but as it stands I have been unable to proceed with the course.
Thanks for replying to this message.
I am really sorry for any inconvenience this problem is causing.
- Which course in particular are the notebooks referring to, please?
- Please try downloading the files from another browser.
- Can you please support your question with screenshots? How exactly are you downloading the files, where from?
Looking forward to your answers.
1. I am working through the course from Udemy – ‘The Data Science Course 2020 – Complete Data Science Bootcamp’. It is practically everything from Module 4 onwards that is in this format.
2. I have tried downloading the files and running them in Jupyter on Opera, Chrome and FireFox with no luck
3. I have attached some screen capture videos for my attempts in Chrome and FireFox. These show the available file formats for each browser (only .html for Chrome [and Opera], and only .ipynb for FireFox – seemingly the correct extension but still no luck). The other videos show my attempts at uploading the files onto Jupyter. I get the screen showing only a Dropbox logo for the .html file and an error message for the .ipynb file.
Hopefully I am overlooking something simple. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
I am happy to provide the screen capture videos on here as well if needed.
Please excuse us for the delayed answer. For some reason, we don’t seem to have received a reply regarding the thread you are referring to, nor have I received an email at email@example.com, as requested. That’s why we thought you had managed to solve the problem already. Please excuse us for any inconvenience!
I am really sorry to hear the issue persists. Can you please provide an email address or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, so that we can reply by sending you the files in an alternative way. Thank you.
Looking forward to your answer.