I can't install VS code in anaconda
Hi, as others have already pointed out as well, we could not install VS code in anaconda, even if i restarted anaconda. Please could you help with this? I only find myself creating a new environment, but the VS code I donwnloaded from the internet opens separately from anaconda.
Please help. Thanks.
Hi everyone I managed to get VS code to my anaconda. I am using a Mac.
I did this by going to:
1. Anaconda -->python (File on the upper left corner) > Preferences
2. Click on Configure Navigator
3. Add your [VS Code Path] in your 'vscode_path' variable. This is in one of the many lines, you have to find it. My looked like this:
and I just added the path to where my vscode was saved.
4. then I set 'vscode_enable' to True. (you have to look for this as well, mine was initially set to False)
5. Save and restart anaconda, after restarting, the VS code studio appeared on my anaconda, and I pressed launch.
I hope this helps.