Resolved: payment issue(unable to do payment)
I have been trying payment with different card but it shows your card is declined.
is there any other mode of payment rather than card,it would be helpful if issue is solved.
Thanks for reaching out!
We apologize for the inconvenience caused.
In order to make successful payments, please check the following things, as these are general reasons for having your card declined:
1. Please, make sure that you fill-in your card details correctly, accordingly to each *required field.
2. The card you use should have 3D secure authentication and CVV/CVC secure code. Also make sure that it support online transactions and there are enough funds in it. If you are unfamiliar with these things you can contact your bank for more information.
3. If you try to using PayPal, make sure that you have enough funds in your account.
For both mentioned methods be aware that there are no restrictions or bans in your country.
4. You can check your browser and its extensions. If you have any active extensions like ad-blockers or VPN services try to turn them off. You can also try using another browser.
5. You can check your internet connection. Sometimes poor internet connection may cause such problems.
If you have any questions or problems, please contact us further at firstname.lastname@example.org!
The 365 Team