Resolved: How do you make a dynamic cell that draws the conversation of the rates of two currencies irt?
So that when you calculate based on that cell on your Sheet, the result is always up to day according to the two currencies exchange rates?
To get real-time or dynamic exchange rates in Excel, you can use the data type feature. It is available in Excel 365.
1. Click on a cell and type the currency pair you want to track in the format USD/EUR. Press Enter.
2. Excel may automatically detect this as a currency pair. If it does not, you can manually convert it into a stock data type.
3. Click on the cell, then go to the Data tab on the Ribbon, and click on Stocks in the Data Types group. The icon in the cell should change to a rectangle, indicating it is a stock data type (which includes currencies).
4. Click on the small icon at the top right of the cell to open a card with more information.
5. Look for Price in the card. This is the exchange rate.