i cant access practice exams on my laptop
I cannot access the practice exam on my laptop
Thanks for reaching out!
If possible, could you please describe the problem that you are experiencing?
If you are being asked to switch to a desktop device to attempt exams, you need to set your desktop resolution over 1280px.
Here's what you can do:
You can increase or decrease the zoom level – both text and images – of pages that you view in Safari on macOS Sierra. Safari will remember your settings, until you clear your History.
- To increase the zoom level, press Command-Plus sign (+)
- To decrease the zoom level, press Command-Minus sign (-)
- To change the scale(zoom) level press the "Command" + "0" buttons
If your laptop is using Windows, you can increase or decrease the zoom level on the platform by:
- Zooming out the view on your browser. In order to do that, click and hold on the 'Ctrl' button on your keyboard and then press the "-" button in the top right of your keyboard
- Try changing the resolution of your PC from "Display Settings" option. In order to select this option, right click on the home screen of your PC and select the option "Display settings". From there a new tab will open, from which you have to look for a section named "Scale and layout". In it try selecting the option "100%", which is recommended for Windows.
We will be waiting for your reply!
The 365 Team
1- Disable your content/ad blockers and reload the page again. It may be causes by a plugin or addon from the internet security software you installed.
2- whitelist the site in browser settings
3- zoom out to 100% on browser
4- if you have user agent switcher addon installed, disable it
i hope it helps