Business Intelligence Analyst Resume Downloadable Template
Business Intelligence analyst jobs are highly coveted and setting yourself apart from the competition can be challenging, even if you possess the perfect blend of education, skills, and experience.
So, to land an interview at your target company, you should make writing a perfect Business Intelligence analyst resume your priority. After all, more often than not, it is your first introduction to your employer.
With that in mind, writing a resume takes more than just mimicking the respective business intelligence analyst job description.
You must also underscore your qualifications with relevant information without overloading the document, as hiring managers are likely to spend just a few seconds on it.
That said, the language of your BI resume should be:
- accurate and straight-to-the-point
- showcasing your valuable business intelligence skills without striking the employer as over-the-top
- active, clear, and factual, both in terms of quantifying and qualifying your wins
However, even if you have crossed all of the above off your list, your business intelligence resume might still get neglected, if it lacks proper formatting and fails to please the eye of the reader. If are looking for a guide on how to land a data science job, the course Starting a Career in Data Science: Project Portfolio, Resume, and Interview Process is what you need to get prepared for your career journey.
The following Business Intelligence analyst resume sample is exactly what you need to highlight your strengths and make a powerful first impression on any hiring manager.
You can download this template easily and customize your resume in minutes!
Once you’re ready, all you have to do is pair it with your cover letter and submit your job application with confidence.
Business Intelligence Analyst Resume Text Sample
Your Name and Contact Information
Highly analytical business intelligence analyst with 5+ years of experience in operationalization of advanced solutions. Seeking to leverage expert analytical skills to advance the company’s business operations and strategic projects. In previous role increased sales by 30% through recommendations on process improvements.
PYTHON | R | SQL SERVER | POWER BI | TABLEAU | MS EXCEL | MS POWERPOINT
BUSINESS INTELLIGENCE ANALYST
- Determined and initiated process improvements that increased sales by 30% over a quarter
- Implemented business intelligence solutions and advanced analytics techniques to identify opportunities to meet and exceed business goals
- Presented and communicated actionable insights in a way tailored to the specific audience and client's needs
BUSINESS INTELLIGENCE ANALYST
- Trained 7+ coworkers in data modeling in Power BI for creating non-routine reports
- Converted 250+ reports from Oracle Reports into SSRS
- Created data visualizations that educated and informed management and senior partners on key metrics and performance measures
MSC DATA SCIENCE FOR BUSINESS
UNIVERSITY OF ZURICH
B.SC., INFORMATION SYSTEMS
DATA VISUALIZATION WITH PYTHON, R, TABLEAU, AND EXCEL | 365 DATA SCIENCE
SQL + TABLEAU | 365 DATA SCIENCE
POWER BI | 365 DATA SCIENCE
More Data Science Resume and Cover Letter Resources
- Data Scientist Resume Sample and Template
- Data Analyst Resume Sample and Template
- Data Engineer Resume Sample and Template
- Data Architect Resume Sample and Template