Data Architect Cover Letter Template
An exceptional data architect cover letter can move your job application to the top of the pile.
To boost your cover letter’s chances of success, make sure to:
- include as many keywords from the job description as appropriate. This guarantees your cover letter will pass the Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS) check;
- prompt the employer to get in touch with you with a clear call-to-action… or let them know that you’ll contact them in a week if you don’t hear back.
The following data architect cover letter example will help you write a cover letter that emphasizes your competencies and experience.
You can download this template easily and customize your letter in minutes!
Please make sure you have what prospective employers look for in a data architect with the course Starting a Data Science Career: Project Portfolio, Resume, and Interview Process. Once you’re ready, all you have to do is pair the cover letter with your resume and submit your job application with confidence.
Data Architect Cover Letter Template (Text Format)
HIRING MANAGER’S NAME
HIRING MANAGER’S JOB POSITION
ADDRESS OF HIRING COMPANY
Dear [Mr./Mrs./Ms.] [Hiring Manager’s Name],
With 4+ years of experience as a data architect at [Current Employer], I have developed a knack for novel processes and out-of-the-box solutions, and I believe my expert skills make me an ideal prospect for the [Company Name] data architect role.
During my work at [Current Employer], I have scored some amazing wins:
- Launched a project where I established a step-by-step screening process for our third-party purchased data, which decreased database errors by 29% within 1 year
- Prevented security risks by calculating the possible financial loss to the company in case security was compromised when uploading franchise data to our system. This facilitated the implementation of a new plan to strengthen data security measures
- Solved external data integration issues by creating a script that not only changed the external data format but also ran tests to ensure the new format was compatible with our systems.
I am looking forward to a chance to discuss more with you about how my wins at [Current Employer] can translate into equivalent success at [Company Name].
I’ve attached my resume and would be happy to provide any additional details you might need.
Thank you for your time and consideration of my application.
Related Resume and Cover Letter Resources
How to Write a Data Science Resume – The Complete Guide (2020)
- Data Scientist Resume Sample and Template
- Data Analyst Resume Sample and Template
- Data Engineer Resume Sample and Template
- BI Analyst Resume Sample and Template
- Data Architect Resume Sample and Template
How to Write a Winning Data Science Cover Letter (2020)
How to Organize a Data Science Cover Letter
How to Format a Data Science Cover Letter
Data Science Cover Letter Dos and Don’ts