Data Scientist Resume Downloadable Template
Writing a successful data scientist resume is a skill in its own right. Data science is a highly competitive field and if you want to move your job application to the top of the pile, matching the keywords listed in your target data scientist job ad is just not enough.
A winning data scientist resume conveys that you’re the perfect fit – a data scientist with the exact mindset, education, and skills the employer needs.
To achieve that, you need a brief and straight-to-the-point resume that quotes explicit numbers and details to add credibility to your accomplishments. Moreover, you must also select strong action words that demonstrate you are a self-starter who gets things done.
However, none of that matters, if your resume fails to grab the attention of the employer at first glance. In fact, 15–30 seconds of consideration is all that you may get.
And this is where the power of consistent, elegant format, and clean looks come into play.
The following data scientist resume example will help you write a resume that emphasizes your skills and experience.
You can download this template easily and customize your resume in minutes!
Once you’re ready, all you have to do is pair it with your cover letter and submit your job application with confidence.
Just click on the button below and follow the instructions.
Data Scientist Resume Text Sample
Your Name and Contact Information
A purpose-driven Data Scientist with deep analytical and quantitative expertise and MSc. (Hons.) in Economics. Seeking to leverage superior strategic and data mining skills to major company challenges at [Company Name]. Coming with strong programming skills and ability to build complex predictive models and machine-learning algorithms.
R | PYTHON | JAVA | SQL | NO SQL | AZURE ANALYTICS | POWER BI | TABLEAU |
- Created and implementing data models that contributed to achieving 25% higher returns compared to previous years
- Worked closely with business partners and stakeholders to determine how to design analysis and measurement approaches to improve their ability to understand and address emerging business issues
- Implemented advanced and innovative analytical techniques, algorithms, and tools to make data actionable and relevant to stakeholders through exploratory analysis of internal and external data sources
- Identified gaps in the team’s existing reporting and tools suite and managing portfolio monitoring, dashboards and reporting
MERCEDES BENZ RESEARCH AND DEVELOPMENT
- Applied data mining to shipping consolidation problem which resulted in $2.5 million savings over 2015 for single-day shipping consolidation
- Identified valuable data sources and automated collection processes
- Built efficient predictive models and machine-learning algorithms
- Proposed out-of-the-box solutions and strategies to business challenges
Birla Institute of Technology and Science
MSC (HONS.) ECONOMICS
B.E. (HONS.)., COMPUTER SCIENCE
365 DATA SCIENCE PROGRAM
ENGLISH | HINDI