AI isn’t just a fancy concept that powers self-driving vehicles, robots, and high-tech companies.Most organizations – regardless of their size and industry – can benefit from the application of artificial intelligence. In the course, you’ll get an overview of business analytics and find out how to define SMART goals, and conduct SWOT analysis. You’ll go through the challenges and opportunities of supply chain analytics to then determine the business problem we’ll tackle throughout the course.
Skills you will gain
What You'll Learn
This course will give you insight into the workings of a supply chain business model. You’ll learn how to analyse and define business goals and then see how you can incorporate AI and ML models into every step of the process to improve your business operations.
- Introduction Free2 Lessons 5 Min
- Business Goals Free6 Lessons 25 Min
- Approaches to solving the business objective Free4 Lessons 15 Min
- Artificial Intelligence in Business Free12 Lessons 78 MinQuantifying Attainability Free Gradient Boosted Machines: Part 1 Free Gradient Boosted Machines: Part 2 Free Gradient Boosted Machines: Part 3 Free SHAP Values Free Friedman's H-Statistic Free LIME Free Waterfall Charts 1 Free Waterfall Charts 2 Free Causation: Traditional Statistical Methods Free Causation: Advanced Statistical Methods Free Time Series Forecasting with Takens' Theorem Free
- Artificial Intelligence Recommends Metrics3 Lessons 12 Min
“AI has a vast potential to improve the business environment and the overall quality of life for all of us is what interests me the most. Generally, I tend to prioritize technical underpinings that maximize actual business and customer value. AI brings innovation, business opportunities, optimization, and efficiency. I will be happy to share my expertise on this topic inside the course.”
Worked at Autodesk
Courses You May Like
AI Applications for Business Success
with Horia Mărgărit