Can I write articles and contribute to your blog?
We’re all about knowledge sharing and learning, so our members and industry colleagues are welcome to contribute to our blog on all topics around data science and related areas. If you wish to write an article, please send us the following at firstname.lastname@example.org:
- A brief overview of your background, qualifications, and experience
- Links to your published articles or other relevant editorial work
Once we receive all the relevant information, we will carefully evaluate whether your field and degree of expertise add value to our audience. We’ll reply with a topic we’d like you to write about.
If you already have a pre-written article or want to explore a topic of your choice, please check with us before sending a complete draft. You can provide an outline at email@example.com with the following:
- The topic you want to cover
- The approximate article length (number of words)
- The sources and additional content you’ll use to create your piece
All approved blog contributors will receive the 365 Data Science Style Guide for reference and instructions on brand voice, tone, and writing style.
Was this article helpful?