Do I have to take the courses in any particular order?
We have developed the program in a specific and deliberate way for you to learn the various areas of data science logically and efficiently.
Therefore, we’ve divided our Course Library into five modules. Each module contains individual courses with quizzes and practice exams to test your knowledge and build practical skills. This is the best way to get the most out of the material without feeling overwhelmed or confused. Navigate to your Course Library to access the following modules:
- Data Science Fundamentals. This is the best place to begin your learning if you don’t have a mathematics or statistics background. In addition to being introduced to the broader field of data science, you’ll learn the fundamental skills to go forward in the program and understand the principles of probability, statistics, and linear algebra.
- Programming for Data Science. The second group of lessons focuses on understanding and developing your programming skillset. In addition to understanding how to work within relational databases and SQL, you’ll learn how to integrate SQL with Tableau to get the best of both worlds. Then, you’ll explore programming with Python and how to manipulate and visualize data in the best way.
- Machine and Deep Learning. The third part of your journey to success in data science will allow you to apply advanced statistical methods to do predictive analytics. By building linear and logistic regression models, you can progress and develop deep learning models, optimize your neural network experiments and fine-tune your solutions.
- Advanced Specialization. The fourth module shows you how to apply your knowledge in various industry-specific ways. From credit risk modeling for the financial sector and customer analytics for e-commerce to business analytics and beyond, you’ll soon be able to apply theory to practice.
- Business Specialization. This module contains bonus courses that provide invaluable business preparation for data science. From project management to strategy, you’ll learn to extract meaningful insights from data to recommend actionable adjustments that create long-term value. You gain access to the courses as you learn and reach higher levels or unlock hidden benefits by engaging with the 365 Data Science platform.
At 365 Data Science, we often hear, “What career paths can I take with data science?” You can choose a career track geared towards a specific role based on your career goals, teaching you job-specific skills. This is another way of mapping your learning journey. Our career tracks are organized sequentially, with each course building on what you’ve learned from the previous one.
Was this article helpful?